Lolas Tango Mirage:Rigged and Jiggly

Thread Started By ZeroThe10th

• 73 Vote(s) - 2.99 Average
Rate Thread
Tango Mirage:[Image: 16lcsa8.png]

This is a rigged version of the Lolas Tango Mirage breasts( I think it's mirage)
These breasts were rigged by me and given Breast physics. So When you put some on your mesh boobs will jiggle with the best of them.

I also included the .Blend file so if you need to adjust your boobs you can do so.

The Dae file included is ready for uploading and you can add the textures included or use your own skin texture and set the texture scaling(In world build menu) to:

I used these settings with my skin and it came out like these.
[Image: 2d29jq0.png]
The upload cost should be about 14-15L
But like always do all your mesh tests on the beta grid before you upload to the main grid.

Last thing, the blend file contains the Lolas nipples and shirt top, I don't think they're rigged like the boobs sooo you'll have to do that one yourself. Sorry about that. Zero Is a lazy bunny.

Anywho! Like always Enjoy ^_^/
Corrected with proper rotation XD!
[Image: 2im6cya.png]

[To see links please register here]

bewbs,jiggly bewbs. nice bunny.

thank you very much for share this component :)

I'll give this download a try :) Thanks

thank you for this awsome product

谢谢 很不错的
Mesh :D

Nice share..thanks

Okey Dokey,

Let's play with the weights on these and see where it takes us! :)

Omg lol how do you walk with these lol

Srsly, Ah needs Dis.  Ah wanna wear 'em an play wid 'em :D.  Where's the download linkie?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Demi's Starshine.*Aphrodite Skin&Shape[ Milk ]Fatpack with Lolas Tango Applier VaNiTy 0 1,258 06-07-2016, 11:04 PM
Last Post: VaNiTy
  6-!Soul ~ Mesh Harem Outfit + Lolas Tango Hud Pink Falcons 1 1,504 04-03-2016, 07:12 PM
Last Post: zoieviper
  Lolas- Tango ZeroThe10th 15 5,656 03-23-2016, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Debris